Very dry and tired eyes Spray 10ml
Sterile liposomal ophthalmic solution, hydrating, lubricating and refreshing with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera. Real alternative to drops for an easier application - Immediately relieves sensitive eyes and inflamed eyelids - Gentle spraying on open or closed eyes - preservative free - neutral PH close to tears.
Moisturises, lubricates and refreshes very dry and tired eyes.
Ideal in cases of eye fatigue, non-traumatic / non-pathological tear film damage
Provides relief in case of ocular stress due to :
- Excessive exposure to external light, wind, dust, air conditioning and pollution
- Prolonged use of screens and contact lenses
- The drying effect of wearing a mask
Suitable for contact lens wearers
The product can be used with the eye open or closed
- Shake before use
- Hold the bottle firmly, place your thumb on the dispenser taking care not to cover the nebuliser with your finger
- Hold the nebuliser approximately 10 cm from the eye, positioned on its side
- If you are using the product with your eyes open, look forward so that the bottle is at the lateral edge of your field of vision
- Apply pressure to the dispenser to produce an effective spray
- It is advisable to spray twice for each application, repeat one or more times a day
- Dispose of the product in accordance with local waste disposal regulations
- Liposomes that reconstitute and restore the outer lipid layer of the tear film,
- Hyaluronic acid traditionally used for its moisturizing, humectant and lubricating properties,
- Aloe Vera known for its soothing and moisturizing action,
- Antioxidant vitamin E,
- Pro-vitamin B5.
Liposomes, 0.3% LMW Hyaluronic acid, Aloe vera gel, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E-TPGS, Disodium edetate. Isotonic solution buffered at pH 7.2.
Does not contain: Chlorhexidine, Thimerosal, Benzalkonium chloride and ingredients of animal origin.
- If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact a physician
- Do not use in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product
- Keep away from heat sources, store in a dry place at temperatures between 5 and 35°C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use the product if the bottle appears damaged
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Use within 90 days of first opening
- Product is sterile until opened
- Do not ingest
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eye or eyelid
- Close the bottle tightly after each use