Red and Irritated Eyes Spray 10ml
Calming, moisturising and refreshing sterile ophthalmic solution with euphrasia and chamomile.
Immediately relieves irritated eyes and eyelids - Gentle spray on open and closed eyes - Neutral PH close to tears.
Soothes, moisturises and refreshes red and irritated eyes
Ideal for itching, burning, foreign body sensation
Ideal for non-traumatic / non-pathological tear film damage
Provides relief from eye stress and allergies due to
- excessive exposure to outside light, wind, dust, chlorine, air conditioning and pollution.
- prolonged use of screens and contact lenses
Suitable for contact lens wearers
The product can be used with the eye open or closed
- Shake before use
- Hold the bottle firmly, place your thumb on the dispenser taking care not to cover the nebuliser with your finger
- Hold the nebuliser approximately 10 cm from the eye, positioned on its side
- If you are using the product with your eyes open, look forward so that the bottle is at the lateral edge of your field of vision
- Apply pressure to the dispenser to produce an effective spray
- It is advisable to spray twice for each application, repeat one or more times a day
- Dispose of the product in accordance with local waste disposal regulations
- Euphrasia traditionally used in ophthalmic solutions. Also known as Eye bright
- Chamomile, known for its calming and restful properties
- 0.1% Euphrasia fluid extract, 0.1% Chamomile fluid extract, Disodium edetate, Polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB). Isotonic solution buffered at pH 7.2.
- Does not contain Chlorhexidine, Thimerosal, Benzalkonium chloride, Phenoxyethanol or ingredients of animal origin.
- If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact a physician
- Do not use in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product
- Keep away from heat sources, store in a dry place at temperatures between 5 and 35°C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use the product if the bottle appears damaged
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Use within 90 days of first opening
- Product is sterile until opened
- Do not ingest
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eye or eyelid
- Close the bottle tightly after each use